HDS Team Dynamics
If a single unrestrained Dark Side can wreak havoc, the potential for toxic dynamics within a team is colossal. The benefits of HDS based team development are impressive. This train the trainer course is designed to equip you for this worthwhile task.
Drawing from our years of experience we have designed a 1 day workshop, suitable for qualified HDS users, to share insights into our HDS team methodology. Whether it be a high performing team looking to enhance relationships or a toxic team struggling with conflict, the HDS can help pinpoint areas to help improve team effectiveness.
- Power behind the HDS - Using the HDS for team building and for conflict resolution
- Win-win format - Negotiating and planning the event
- Can dos & no gos - Setting expectations and ground rules
- Deep perspective - Using the HDS to diagnose team needs and explore development areas
- Confidentiality - Managing issues around self-revelation
- How the stats stack up - HDS data analysis and graph creation
- HDS in action - Case studies & scenarios
- Containing your dark side - The impact of the facilitator's HDS profile on the team dynamics
- Your Toolkit - Introduction to team HDS exercises and training materials
- What next? - Action planning after the team event