This one-day workshop is your opportunity, as a fully-qualified Hogan user (HPI, HDS and MVPI qualifications are pre-requisites to this workshop), to hone your feedback skills and expand your knowledge.
This experiential workshop provides you with knowledge of advanced feedback models, how to integrate Hogan data with other inputs, tips for creating developmental action plans, and an understanding of best practices for delivering Hogan feedback.
The workshop will allow you to:
- Learn a framework for delivering Hogan feedback
- Obtain information about feedback types, debrief models, and feedback delivery best practices
- Learn how to troubleshoot common problems
- Connect assessment results to job context
- Practice conducting a feedback session in a supervised setting
- Practice developmental action planning based on Hogan data
Is this the right course for me?
If you’re relatively new to delivering feedbacks, especially to top-level leaders using sophisticated psychometric assessments, this course will help to give you the confidence to be an effective and personable coach. This workshop covers the fundamentals of setting up and delivering a professional feedback session, so may not be suitable if you are a highly experienced coach.
Workshop Cost: £1,175 plus VAT
Successful completion of a Hogan Certification Workshop is a pre-requisite of this course | Booking discounts available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please note that this workshop is virtual. If you’d like to attend a face-to-face workshop, please view our calendar to view our London based training dates.