40 Trinity Square
London EC3N 4DJ
This one-day workshop is a hands-on, fast-paced session that prepares you for interpreting scale combinations more skillfully, connecting scales across assessments and interpreting complex combinations with ease.
You’ll be addressing scale and subscale level data to draw effective developmental conclusions, and aid in getting the most value from the Hogan suite of assessments.
You’ll advance your interpretation skills, plus:
- Practice using subscales and interpreting scale combinations
- Learn how to resolve competing or complex scale combinations
- Compare and contrast your own interpretive insights with Hogan expert interpretations
- Connect Hogan data points across scales and assessments for more robust interpretations
- Learn advanced interpretation techniques around low HDS and low MVPI scores
Is this the right course for me?
If you’re looking for a more sophisticated approach to the Hogan assessments and feel that a deeper knowledge of the scales, subscales and their combinations across the entire Hogan suite would be useful, this course is for you. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to develop your interpretation skills across a number of case studies, combining the HPI, HDS and MVPI tools.
Workshop Cost: £1,175 plus VAT
Please note this course is being held in-person at the citizenM Tower of London Hotel, 40 Trinity Square, London EC3N 4DJ (subject to evolving Covid restrictions). We also offer virtual options.
Successful completion of a Hogan Certification Workshop is a pre-requisite of this course | Booking discounts available – contact email@example.com for details.