40 Trinity Square
St Katharine's & Wapping
London EC3N 4DJ
Become certified in the application and interpretation of the Hogan Assessments System tools – HPI, HDS & MVPI. As Hogan’s first UK distributor, you can be confident that our trainers are all highly skilled in the Hogan suite.
This two-day workshop provides an introduction to:
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) evaluates personality characteristics that people need to get along and get ahead
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) identifies factors that impede career success
- The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) identifies individuals’ drivers and core values
You’ll learn about the content of all three Hogan tools as well as having the opportunity to practise your new skills in a series of interactive exercises, covering interpretation and feedback.
- Full HPI, HDS & MVPI Leadership Forecast Reports
- In-depth guidance on interpreting relationships between all three tools
- Opportunities to practise feedback and interpretation sessions, with post-course interpretation and feedback support by expert consultants for up to three months
- An introduction to The Dark Side of Personality
- Full engagement with the consultant’s extensive practical knowledge as well as with your peers on the course
- Exclusive access to PCL’s training materials, tool interpretation and product resources designed using our in-depth knowledge and experience of Hogan assessments
- Electronic versions of the HPI, HDS & MVPI manuals
- Certificate on completion
Prior to the course, you’ll need to complete a short online pre-course module, and after attending the workshop you’ll need to complete a post-course ‘Test of Understanding’ – after this, you’ll be fully qualified and ready to start using the HPI, HDS and MVPI tools within your workplace
Cost: £1,950 + VAT | Booking packages and group booking discounts available – please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details or call the PCL office on +44 (0)1892 559 540.
CitizenM Hotel also offers a 15% discount on a hotel room for course delegates, should you require. Do let us know if this is of interest and we will share the details.
Please note that this workshop is currently scheduled to take place at the citizenM Tower of London Hotel, 40 Trinity Square, London EC3N 4DJ (subject to the evolving Covid-19 guidance). If you’d like to attend a virtual workshop, please view our calendar to view our virtual training dates.