This qualifying workshop is designed to enable practitioners to use the Risk Type Compass with confidence. Delegates are introduced to a wide range of possible applications at the individual, team and corporate levels. The origins, development, rationale and strategic relevance of the tool and its significance in making sense of the confusion surrounding ‘propensity for risk’ are explained.
The course fee provides:
- PCL Certification in the Risk Type Compass®
- One complimentary assessment per person to practise feedback after the course
- Comprehensive training materials including presentation slides and extensive Risk Type interpretation supporting handouts
- Access to articles, brochures and research on the topic of risk tolerance
- Key insight from Geoff Trickey, founder of the Risk Type Compass tool
For more information call our office on +44 (0)1892 559 540, or email email@example.com