Our Risk Type Compass qualifying workshop can be completed virtually during a live training session or via an on-demand pre-recorded session.
During this one-day workshop, you will be trained by an experienced psychologist and introduced to a wide range of possible applications of the RTC (at individual, team and board level), as well as gaining an understanding of the origins, development, rationale and strategic relevance of the tool.
Taking a detailed look at each of the Risk Types, the trainer will guide delegates through case studies and interactive exercises to enhance their understanding of how individuals are likely to perceive, react to and manage risk, and approach decision making, as well as the subsequent business implications.
Delegates will also conduct a practice feedback session with a course colleague, embedding their learning and providing the opportunity to apply their theoretical learning to practical outcomes.
Completion of the workshop will equip you with the tools and knowledge to:
- Appreciate the importance of risk and decision making in the workplace, and how Risk Types apply to a variety of industries, professions and roles
- See how the Risk Type Compass can be used to support leadership and team development
- Deliver feedback to Risk Type Compass participants
- Interpret Risk Type Compass Group Reports and facilitate team workshops
- Implement enhancements to risk management strategy
For more information call our office on +44 (0)1892 559 540, or email email@example.com