Welcome to our Training Calendar page. You can view and book on to all of our upcoming training events from here. Please click on an event on the calendar, then click on the title of the pop-up that appears to book on to a course. If you have any questions about a particular event, or want to speak to someone about which course would be best for you, please call +44 (0)1892 559 540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PDF of 2021’s events can be found here. Please view the calender below for our 2021 virtual and London based dates.
Please Note: all our Workshops run from 9am to 5pm each day, unless otherwise specified (note alternative timings for HDS Advanced and EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Workshops).
Some of our Courses can be completed via a scheduled webinar or on-demand online learning. To book these Courses, please follow the links below:
– Risk Type Compass Online Qualification £495 + VAT (on-demand)
– EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Webinar £1,500 + VAT (via scheduled webinar)
– Hogan (HPI, HDS, MVPI) Refresher Webinars £350 + VAT (HPI, HDS & MVPI) or £125 + VAT per tool (on-demand)
PCL were the first UK distributor of the EQ tools and our long history and experience with the assessments means we pride ourselves on offering excellent EQ training. As a firm of Chartered Occupational Psychologists specialising in psychometrics, our trainers combine direct practitioner experience and technical understanding with an awareness of individual trainee needs and requirements.
- Pre-course modules (introducing the model and the scales)
- Two Day EQ-i2.0 and EQ-360 training
- Post-course online assessment
The two-day workshop is designed for those who will be delivering in-depth interpretation and feedback on the EQ tools and is delivered via webinar. Although the course covers the background and technical development of the assessments, the overall emphasis is on practical activities that guide delegates through EQ interpretation, feedback, and report writing, as well as an introduction to the online assessment platform.
The Course Fee Provides:
- Multi-Health Systems Certification in the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360
- A copy of the full Workplace report for all attendees
- A copy of the book ‘the EQ Edge’
- Comprehensive training materials including presentation slides and extensive scale interpretation supporting handouts
- As BPS Verified Assessors, we offer training that accredits individuals to add the EQ tools to the BPS Register of Qualified Test Users (RQTU).
Cost : £1,500 + VAT per person
The course is suitable for HR and learning and development specialists, as well as coaches and psychologists who are looking for a robust and well-validated measure of Emotional Intelligence.
Post Training support
Excellence in customer service is a core PCL value, providing personal post-training support and making sure all client queries are responded to quickly and effectively. Upon completion of the certification you will be provided with your own management portal, which contains a number of EQ resources and up-to-date research that you can draw from after the course. This management portal is a free service and there is no annual licence, set-up fee or minimum spend. We are also pleased to offer ongoing support free of charge for trained users, should you have any interpretation queries on the questionnaires after you achieve your accreditation.
Please Note: the timings of this course are 9am to 5pm on Day One and 9.30am to 4.30pm on Day Two, with regular breaks. This is a virtual course, if you’d like to attend a London based session, please view our training calendar.
For more information call our office on +44 (0)1892 559 540, or email email@example.com