Welcome to our Training Calendar page. You can view and book on to all of our upcoming training events from here. Please click on an event on the calendar, then click on the title of the pop-up that appears to book on to a course. If you have any questions about a particular event, or want to speak to someone about which course would be best for you, please call +44 (0)1892 559 540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A PDF of 2021’s events can be found here. Please view the calender below for our 2021 virtual and London based dates.
Please Note: all our Workshops run from 9am to 5pm each day, unless otherwise specified (note alternative timings for HDS Advanced and EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Workshops).
Some of our Courses can be completed via a scheduled webinar or on-demand online learning. To book these Courses, please follow the links below:
– Risk Type Compass Online Qualification £495 + VAT (on-demand)
– EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Webinar £1,500 + VAT (via scheduled webinar)
– Hogan (HPI, HDS, MVPI) Refresher Webinars £350 + VAT (HPI, HDS & MVPI) or £125 + VAT per tool (on-demand)
Become certified in the application and interpretation of the Hogan Assessments System tools – HPI, HDS & MVPI. As Hogan’s first UK distributor, you can be confident that our trainers are all highly skilled in the Hogan suite.
This two-day workshop provides an introduction to:
- The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) evaluates personality characteristics that people need to get along and get ahead
- The Hogan Development Survey (HDS) identifies factors that impede career success
- The Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) identifies individuals’ drivers and core values
You’ll learn about the content of all three Hogan tools as well as having the opportunity to practise your new skills in a series of interactive exercises, covering interpretation and feedback.
- Full HPI, HDS & MVPI Leadership Forecast Reports
- In-depth guidance on interpreting relationships between all three tools
- Opportunities to practise feedback and interpretation sessions, with post-course interpretation and feedback support by expert consultants for up to three months
- An introduction to The Dark Side of Personality
- Full engagement with the consultant’s extensive practical knowledge as well as with your peers on the course
- Exclusive access to PCL’s training materials, tool interpretation and product resources designed using our in-depth knowledge and experience of Hogan assessments
- Electronic versions of the HPI, HDS & MVPI manuals
- Certificate on completion
Prior to the course, you’ll need to complete a short online pre-course module, and after attending the workshop you’ll need to complete a post-course ‘Test of Understanding’ – after this, you’ll be fully qualified and ready to start using the HPI, HDS and MVPI tools within your workplace
Cost: £1,950 + VAT | Booking packages and group booking discounts available – please contact us on email@example.com for details or call the PCL office on +44 (0)1892 559 540.
Please note that this workshop is currently scheduled to take place at the CitizenM Hotel in London (subject to the evolving Covid-19 guidance). If you’d like to attend a virtual workshop, please view our calendar to view our virtual training dates.