PCL’s Training Calendar
Welcome to our Training Calendar page. You can view and book on to all of our upcoming training events from here. Please click on an event on the calendar, then click on the title of the pop-up that appears to book on to a course. If you have any questions about a particular event, or want to speak to someone about which course would be best for you, please call +44 (0)1892 559 540 or email email@example.com.
A PDF of 2020’s events can be found here.
Please Note: all our Workshops run from 9am to 5pm each day, unless otherwise specified (note alternative timings for HDS Advanced and EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Workshops).
Some of our Courses can be completed via online or on-demand learning. To book these Courses, please follow the links below:
– Risk Type Compass Online Qualification £495 + VAT (on-demand)
– EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Webinar £1,600 + VAT (via scheduled webinar)
– Hogan (HPI, HDS, MVPI) Refresher Webinars £350 + VAT (HPI, HDS & MVPI) or £125 + VAT per tool (on-demand)
This one-day course for advanced practitioners gives you an opportunity to deepen your knowledge and enhance your expertise in the HDS. The course picks up where our HDS conversion courses finish. This highly interactive session will:
- Present the most recent literature and research on the HDS
- Enable you to develop knowledge of HDS scales and HPI interactions
- Provide the chance to get to grips with more challenging profiles
- Explore the HDS subscales update and the implications for interpretation
- Increase your confidence through practice feedback sessions
Attendance at this course along with the Hogan Development Survey Course can lead to eligibility to be entered on to the British Psychological Society’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use.
PCL were the first international distributor of Hogan tools and have been working closely with Hogan Assessments since 1996. Our long history and experience mean we pride ourselves on offering excellent Hogan training from the experts.
Please Note: this course runs from 9.30am to 5pm.
For more information call our office on +44 (0)1892 559 540, or email firstname.lastname@example.org