Welcome to our Training Calendar page. You can view and book on to all of our upcoming training events from here. Please click on an event on the calendar, then click on the title of the pop-up that appears to book on to a course. If you have any questions about a particular event, or want to speak to someone about which course would be best for you, please call +44 (0)1892 559 540 or email email@example.com.
A PDF of 2021’s events can be found here. Please view the calender below for our 2021 virtual and London based dates.
Please Note: all our Workshops run from 9am to 5pm each day, unless otherwise specified (note alternative timings for HDS Advanced and EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Workshops).
Some of our Courses can be completed via a scheduled webinar or on-demand online learning. To book these Courses, please follow the links below:
– Risk Type Compass Online Qualification £495 + VAT (on-demand)
– EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360 Webinar £1,500 + VAT (via scheduled webinar)
– Hogan (HPI, HDS, MVPI) Refresher Webinars £350 + VAT (HPI, HDS & MVPI) or £125 + VAT per tool (on-demand)
This one-day workshop is your opportunity, as a fully-qualified Hogan user (HPI, HDS and MVPI qualifications are pre-requisites to this workshop), to hone your feedback skills and expand your knowledge.
This experiential workshop provides you with knowledge of advanced feedback models, how to integrate Hogan data with other inputs, tips for creating developmental action plans, and an understanding of best practices for delivering Hogan feedback.
The workshop will allow you to:
- Learn a framework for delivering Hogan feedback
- Obtain information about feedback types, debrief models, and feedback delivery best practices
- Learn how to troubleshoot common problems
- Connect assessment results to job context
- Practice conducting a feedback session in a supervised setting
- Practice developmental action planning based on Hogan data
Is this the right course for me?
If you’re relatively new to delivering feedbacks, especially to top-level leaders using sophisticated psychometric assessments, this course will help to give you the confidence to be an effective and personable coach. This workshop covers the fundamentals of setting up and delivering a professional feedback session, so may not be suitable if you are a highly experienced coach.
Workshop Cost: £1,175 plus VAT
Successful completion of a Hogan Certification Workshop is a pre-requisite of this course | Booking discounts available – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please note that this workshop is virtual. If you’d like to attend a face-to-face workshop, please view our calendar to view our London based training dates.