Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The term ‘PCL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 8AS. Incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 02729375. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the website is the property of PCL, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website. By continuing to use this website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implications, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed without PCL’s prior written permission.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of PCL, unless that content is made downloadable, such as Sample Reports, Brochures, and Price Lists.
- You may not use the website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website.
- You may not use the website in any way which is harmful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
- PCL reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole) of the website including, but not limited to any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Whilst PCL uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard, you must take responsibility for your own security, your personal details, and your computers.
- PCL accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Limitation of liability
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, PCL accepts no liability for:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database, or software;
- any special indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.