The Emotionally Effective Leader Workshop Kit allows you to save time building a workshop and spend it focusing on your clients. It is a comprehensive program that equips you with tools to facilitate an interactive one-day session, in either an in-person or virtual format.
Alternating between group activities and individual reflective exercises, this engaging workshop encourages leaders to focus on their leadership strengths and areas they can develop further. Leveraging results from EQ Leadership Reports, participants of this session will learn the importance of emotional intelligence in effective leadership and leave with a better understanding of their strengths and areas to develop to enhance their leadership skills, as well as an action plan on how to increase their effectiveness.
The facilitator kit includes a detailed facilitator guide, a PowerPoint slide deck, and a participant workbook.
Upon completion of this session, participants will:
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore key areas of leadership in relation to emotional intelligence
- Understand the key elements of the EQ Leadership Report
- Articulate strengths and areas with opportunity for growth
- Identify and understand how aspects of emotional intelligence lead to derailing behaviours
- Apply what they have learned in the session by developing a personal EQ learning plan